pausing to avoid explode
Your (server) name:HellasThodo
Person complaining about:Arnold_SUMO
Type of Complaint: Pausing to avoid explode
Admin previously spoken to (if any):none
Complaint: typical by arnold https://ibb.co/HPqKwCr
Best sumo player 2k20
This doesn't show if you or he lagged out. Video evidence would be more sufficient. Unfortunately I see an exploded car in the background and a paused player. I cannot guarantee if he was paused before the initiation of the explosion or not. If his message and your elimination time were more close together I might be able to base a ban on that but unfortunately his message was at 1:15:35 and the explosion occurred at 1:16:28, nearly a minute later.

With that said, I will try to watch him more.
(01-06-2020, 11:32 PM)Timid Wrote: This doesn't show if you or he lagged out. Video evidence would be more sufficient. Unfortunately I see an exploded car in the background and a paused player. I cannot guarantee if he was paused before the initiation of the explosion or not. If his message and your elimination time were more close together I might be able to base a ban on that but unfortunately his message was at 1:15:35 and the explosion occurred at 1:16:28, nearly a minute later.

i woudn't kill him ! i was far enough but he paused to be sure !message has nothing to do with his pause! while everybody knows how he is acting and calling noob all the time!
i just wanted to make u warning him nothing more!
Best sumo player 2k20
The screenshot is mine btw. Hellas has another screenshot of the same moment (which i told him to add) so no, we didn't lag out. It was all i could get at that moment but i'll try to get more proof if it happens again since arnold is quite known for doing this, especially when he is angered by someone or close to winning
I will keep an eye on him as well. I saw him multiple times doing it and the next time he does it, he'll be banned.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(01-06-2020, 11:38 PM)HellasThodo Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:32 PM)Timid Wrote: This doesn't show if you or he lagged out. Video evidence would be more sufficient. Unfortunately I see an exploded car in the background and a paused player. I cannot guarantee if he was paused before the initiation of the explosion or not. If his message and your elimination time were more close together I might be able to base a ban on that but unfortunately his message was at 1:15:35 and the explosion occurred at 1:16:28, nearly a minute later.

i woudn't kill him ! i was far enough but he paused to be sure !message has nothing to do with his pause! while everybody knows how he is acting and calling noob all the time!
i just wanted to make u warning him nothing more!

His last message had a significant role in my decision and I have already explained that to you. I can not guarantee that he didn't lag out of the game causing the timeglass to appear and him to look paused. If he had sent a message at 1:16:20, and then you died at 1:16:28 I would know that he was not paused at 1:16:20 and could probably classify that as pausing to avoid simply because although possible, its probably unlikely he "lagged out" within that 8 seconds, and much more likely he paused to avoid an explosion.

(01-06-2020, 11:41 PM)n1cK13z_ Wrote: The screenshot is mine btw. Hellas has another screenshot of the same moment (which i told him to add) so no, we didn't lag out. It was all i could get at that moment but i'll try to get more proof if it happens again since arnold is quite known for doing this, especially when he is angered by someone or close to winning

Okay, "you both" didn't lag out, but I'm unsure if he did or not.

I'm not at all calling you guys out, I'm just being fair. The proof was not sufficient for me to make a decision to ban. With that said, Shepard above has said he's seen similar activity from the user in question, that strengthens a case for next time (or if we don't ban him as we watch him closer in-game).