#behavior #teaming #spoiling a fun
Your (server) name: ShootNik.
Person complaining about: [GRE]HellasThodo & [GRE]n1cklez_
Type of Complaint: Behavior
Witnesses: -
Admin previously spoken to (if any): -
Complaint:

These two constantly merge when admins are offline.
But in this situation, it’s not even enraging me that they use an unfair advantage for the sake of victories. I don't care about victories.
It annoys me that they do not let me play, abuse spawnkilling and spoil all the fun.

Some screen-shots:
https://imgur.com/6gFUqJ2
https://imgur.com/fDgnJWg
https://imgur.com/1NDV3qM
Ok.

First of all it is no coincidence you chose this very moment to make this report, while the other topic is still ongoing.

"abuse spawnkilling" there is no spawnkilling in any of the screenshots you presented whatsoever. Not to mention you were alive for more than 65 seconds in all 3 of them.
"they do not let me play" I've had groups of 5 people or more constantly chasing me even when I wasn't even first. 2 people focusing on you means absolutely nothing. In 2 of these screenshots you were in 1st place along with us. So we simply chose to eliminate you first. And?

It's also very ironic you decided to add "behavior", in fact i remember you calling us "gay homosexual noobs" and i could easily find a screenshot of you saying that within minutes.

Last, this is very hypocritical of you, since everyone knows you have teamed many times with Dead life and vodoo.
n1ck does point out some valid points here. And I would like to see that screenshot, so feel free to post it. If one person flashes his guns, then you have the right to flash yours in return.
However, in each and every one of the screenshots Shoot posted, it's you and Hellas ganging up on him. Which somewhat does prove what has been said in the other report. That you are teaming and "ruining people's fun." (such an accusatory remark, like what the fuck, how dare you ruin his fun?)

Tho, this report (and the previous one) are a major reason why I am fully against teaming (unless it's against a leading player) and when people are heavily open to being from the same country. Yes, I actually said this now. Why? Because it's obvious that they will start working together and go like "zomg zomg we're Croatians/Greeks/Russians/Lithuanians, let's gang up on the rest and get wins"... and what happens when people have enough? Just check the reports. Massive hate everywhere. Throwing accusations. Insults being thrown left and right.
Can you really regulate this? No, of course you can't (unless you want to make teaming against the rules). It would require people to stop talking to each other lmao and we're not a dictatorship.

That is the biggest issue behind all of these reports that I feel the need to point out.
But yeah, the screenshots do not prove spawn killing. And I said in the previous thread, unless it was the two of them and Shoot and one more player (which would be 4 in total), then them two teaming would be against the rules. Otherwise, if there was more people online, well... tough luck, I'd say. Unless you want to completely ban people from teaming unless they are attacking a leading player (or players).
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(01-11-2020, 11:43 AM)n1cK13z_ Wrote: Ok.

First of all it is no coincidence you chose this very moment to make this report, while the other topic is still ongoing.

"abuse spawnkilling" there is no spawnkilling in any of the screenshots you presented whatsoever. Not to mention you were alive for more than 65 seconds in all 3 of them.
"they do not let me play" I've had groups of 5 people or more constantly chasing me even when I wasn't even first. 2 people focusing on you means absolutely nothing. In 2 of these screenshots you were in 1st place along with us. So we simply chose to eliminate you first. And?

It's also very ironic you decided to add "behavior", in fact i remember you calling us "gay homosexual noobs" and i could easily find a screenshot of you saying that within minutes.

Last, this is very hypocritical of you, since everyone knows you have teamed many times with Dead life and vodoo.

Regarding insults to you and Hellas. Yes, it was, but after all that was on these screenshots. What did you expect to hear? Poetry?
Not to mention how you insult my language daily.

As for my team game with other players, this is generally funny (I was especially amused by the moment where I work in a team with vodooo).
The fact that, as you say, I once repaired someone by Swat car does not make me teamer.
Or all the same, can you give an example when I defended someone, how does Hellas protect you?

And yes, I think that now is the best time to discuss it, while it is relevant.
(01-11-2020, 12:39 PM)Shepard Wrote: n1ck does point out some valid points here. And I would like to see that screenshot, so feel free to post it. If one person flashes his guns, then you have the right to flash yours in return.
However, in each and every one of the screenshots Shoot posted, it's you and Hellas ganging up on him. Which somewhat does prove what has been said in the other report. That you are teaming and "ruining people's fun." (such an accusatory remark, like what the fuck, how dare you ruin his fun?)

Tho, this report (and the previous one) are a major reason why I am fully against teaming (unless it's against a leading player) and when people are heavily open to being from the same country. Yes, I actually said this now. Why? Because it's obvious that they will start working together and go like "zomg zomg we're Croatians/Greeks/Russians/Lithuanians, let's gang up on the rest and get wins"... and what happens when people have enough? Just check the reports. Massive hate everywhere. Throwing accusations. Insults being thrown left and right.
Can you really regulate this? No, of course you can't (unless you want to make teaming against the rules). It would require people to stop talking to each other lmao and we're not a dictatorship.

That is the biggest issue behind all of these reports that I feel the need to point out.
But yeah, the screenshots do not prove spawn killing. And I said in the previous thread, unless it was the two of them and Shoot and one more player (which would be 4 in total), then them two teaming would be against the rules. Otherwise, if there was more people online, well... tough luck, I'd say. Unless you want to completely ban people from teaming unless they are attacking a leading player (or players).

Yes, there is no spawnkilling fact in the pictures. I have indicated my main complaints to these two players, but I think Hellas perfectly understands what I mean.

Unfortunately, these are all the screenshots that I have.