#behavior #teaming #spoiling a fun
Your (server) name: ShootNik.
Person complaining about: [GRE]HellasThodo & [GRE]n1cklez_
Type of Complaint: Behavior
Witnesses: -
Admin previously spoken to (if any): -
Complaint:

These two constantly merge when admins are offline.
But in this situation, it’s not even enraging me that they use an unfair advantage for the sake of victories. I don't care about victories.
It annoys me that they do not let me play, abuse spawnkilling and spoil all the fun.

Some screen-shots:
https://imgur.com/6gFUqJ2
https://imgur.com/fDgnJWg
https://imgur.com/1NDV3qM
Ok.

First of all it is no coincidence you chose this very moment to make this report, while the other topic is still ongoing.

"abuse spawnkilling" there is no spawnkilling in any of the screenshots you presented whatsoever. Not to mention you were alive for more than 65 seconds in all 3 of them.
"they do not let me play" I've had groups of 5 people or more constantly chasing me even when I wasn't even first. 2 people focusing on you means absolutely nothing. In 2 of these screenshots you were in 1st place along with us. So we simply chose to eliminate you first. And?

It's also very ironic you decided to add "behavior", in fact i remember you calling us "gay homosexual noobs" and i could easily find a screenshot of you saying that within minutes.

Last, this is very hypocritical of you, since everyone knows you have teamed many times with Dead life and vodoo.
n1ck does point out some valid points here. And I would like to see that screenshot, so feel free to post it. If one person flashes his guns, then you have the right to flash yours in return.
However, in each and every one of the screenshots Shoot posted, it's you and Hellas ganging up on him. Which somewhat does prove what has been said in the other report. That you are teaming and "ruining people's fun." (such an accusatory remark, like what the fuck, how dare you ruin his fun?)

Tho, this report (and the previous one) are a major reason why I am fully against teaming (unless it's against a leading player) and when people are heavily open to being from the same country. Yes, I actually said this now. Why? Because it's obvious that they will start working together and go like "zomg zomg we're Croatians/Greeks/Russians/Lithuanians, let's gang up on the rest and get wins"... and what happens when people have enough? Just check the reports. Massive hate everywhere. Throwing accusations. Insults being thrown left and right.
Can you really regulate this? No, of course you can't (unless you want to make teaming against the rules). It would require people to stop talking to each other lmao and we're not a dictatorship.

That is the biggest issue behind all of these reports that I feel the need to point out.
But yeah, the screenshots do not prove spawn killing. And I said in the previous thread, unless it was the two of them and Shoot and one more player (which would be 4 in total), then them two teaming would be against the rules. Otherwise, if there was more people online, well... tough luck, I'd say. Unless you want to completely ban people from teaming unless they are attacking a leading player (or players).
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(01-11-2020, 11:43 AM)n1cK13z_ Wrote: Ok.

First of all it is no coincidence you chose this very moment to make this report, while the other topic is still ongoing.

"abuse spawnkilling" there is no spawnkilling in any of the screenshots you presented whatsoever. Not to mention you were alive for more than 65 seconds in all 3 of them.
"they do not let me play" I've had groups of 5 people or more constantly chasing me even when I wasn't even first. 2 people focusing on you means absolutely nothing. In 2 of these screenshots you were in 1st place along with us. So we simply chose to eliminate you first. And?

It's also very ironic you decided to add "behavior", in fact i remember you calling us "gay homosexual noobs" and i could easily find a screenshot of you saying that within minutes.

Last, this is very hypocritical of you, since everyone knows you have teamed many times with Dead life and vodoo.

Regarding insults to you and Hellas. Yes, it was, but after all that was on these screenshots. What did you expect to hear? Poetry?
Not to mention how you insult my language daily.

As for my team game with other players, this is generally funny (I was especially amused by the moment where I work in a team with vodooo).
The fact that, as you say, I once repaired someone by Swat car does not make me teamer.
Or all the same, can you give an example when I defended someone, how does Hellas protect you?

And yes, I think that now is the best time to discuss it, while it is relevant.
(01-11-2020, 12:39 PM)Shepard Wrote: n1ck does point out some valid points here. And I would like to see that screenshot, so feel free to post it. If one person flashes his guns, then you have the right to flash yours in return.
However, in each and every one of the screenshots Shoot posted, it's you and Hellas ganging up on him. Which somewhat does prove what has been said in the other report. That you are teaming and "ruining people's fun." (such an accusatory remark, like what the fuck, how dare you ruin his fun?)

Tho, this report (and the previous one) are a major reason why I am fully against teaming (unless it's against a leading player) and when people are heavily open to being from the same country. Yes, I actually said this now. Why? Because it's obvious that they will start working together and go like "zomg zomg we're Croatians/Greeks/Russians/Lithuanians, let's gang up on the rest and get wins"... and what happens when people have enough? Just check the reports. Massive hate everywhere. Throwing accusations. Insults being thrown left and right.
Can you really regulate this? No, of course you can't (unless you want to make teaming against the rules). It would require people to stop talking to each other lmao and we're not a dictatorship.

That is the biggest issue behind all of these reports that I feel the need to point out.
But yeah, the screenshots do not prove spawn killing. And I said in the previous thread, unless it was the two of them and Shoot and one more player (which would be 4 in total), then them two teaming would be against the rules. Otherwise, if there was more people online, well... tough luck, I'd say. Unless you want to completely ban people from teaming unless they are attacking a leading player (or players).

Yes, there is no spawnkilling fact in the pictures. I have indicated my main complaints to these two players, but I think Hellas perfectly understands what I mean.

Unfortunately, these are all the screenshots that I have.
https://rutube.ru/video/54517ec9558a8b8e...9d48e4478/
I want to join this discussion by presenting a video report, the GRE team interact in co-operation, for the common benefit, just as it was noticed, their victories are built on alternate help, first one wins, then the other comes to such that if both of them 1st, then 1 of them at the end is easy to get out of the car and give up the victory, this makes the game absolutely unfair, and looks more like a farm of victories
Witnesses to this behavior of Rooster King and Sugar Mommy may be others that I did not remember.

about everyone playing against you
it is the result of your actions and unification.
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
(02-08-2020, 08:14 AM)Dead_LIFE Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hihghNQ...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OI4JIz...JbeAzMAq5I
I want to join this discussion by presenting a video report, the GRE team interact in co-operation, for the common benefit, just as it was noticed, their victories are built on alternate help, first one wins, then the other comes to such that if both of them 1st, then 1 of them at the end is easy to get out of the car and give up the victory, this makes the game absolutely unfair, and looks more like a farm of victories
Witnesses to this behavior of Rooster King and Sugar Mommy may be others that I did not remember.

about everyone playing against you
it is the result of your actions and unification.
i fixed links *
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
Hello
It is for this reason when I launch Samp.exe and I see this kind of online player who does not respect the rules I am no longer encouraged to participate in the game and I also wonder if they do not use modes of the fact that they rarely have damage
We can easily see it with all these victories over a very short time, I am puzzled, even if personally I do not necessarily run after the victories
Exclamation 
In these situations you appear to be teaming unfairly, when there are insufficient players online other than you two to overcome it, which is teaming in an unfair manner, which the rules clearly state to not do. The rule day play fair, so now you've been to do so, make sure you do.

Also #spoiling a fun is not a hash tag as they can't contain spaces, it's also not grammatically correct.
once theman did exit vehicle while we were draw and he let me win! when i asked him why he told me that he is doing that for many guys! (and i would like to see his asnwer right here)if i want to exit vehicle or die its up to myself!!! u are teaming up against us and we dont have any problem! and we are 2 and u are 10 and 10 of good players(dead-mrhope.shind etc)while we see that to win a game we need to kill other 1ST cuz u dont let us move by blocking our way! we accept that! we try to kill we try to win! all by ourselvs!! now about wins! we like to win i tho that was the point of sumo! to having fun and trying to be the best! about our victorys i dont really think htat its abusing by help each other!! i think there are some admins even if they dont like us who admit about the wins we take against so many<<enemys>> i would like to see roost and dave asnwer! and if there 2 watcing us abusing wins by teaming(talking about those 2 because they are mostly online) u can ban us
Best sumo player 2k20
Let me add some more videos and screenshots.

Have a look at this video: https://youtu.be/PDd-IP7dUGY
The 3 different cuts happened in like 2-3 minutes, also keep an eye on the minimap.

You can clearly see how Hellas keeps trying to block TashKaen so he can't reach his buddy Nick. Which really isn't fair since there were a total of 4 players on the server.

Every active player will agree that this isn't a rare occurance.

Btw I muted the audio because I was listening to music in the background.
Also ignore that fail with the Monster, thank you!

The screenshots:

You have to know that Hellas really can't stand me.
Notice how in the screenshots 1 and 1.1 he says "I'll fuck you" in greek after killing me, which really isn't that big of a deal, but since he has to hide it in greek... well seems kind of pathetic to me.

In the screenshots 2-2.2 you can see Nick and Hellas talking about having caused us psychologically, and that we are not doing well.

It's a bad translation but it really shows that the GRE members like to see other people ragequit and just generally like to get them mad. Hellas especially would do anything to feel as powerful as he can, getting people triggered in the process is a huge win for him.

If I was a new player and joined the server with these two online, I'd quit and never come back. I mean it's even happening to people like Joe etc., which I totally understand!

EDIT: typo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lmao night, idk where to start w/e but ok let's go.

@video: tashkaen insults me and thodo all the time, so we often target him just for that. it was what you and i used to do to iskander, remember that?

"i'll fuck you xd" that was directed at me, i was trolling him acting as if i was gonna kill him (he was on a bike at that time) so he said that as a joke. We say things like that to each other ALL the time. Check the logs. Do you really think he'd say that to you just like that knowing that you know some greek yourself and can easily translate it?

"we have caused them issues" thodo and i were talking about the fact that LOTS of new accounts with random nicknames have joined recently (who mostly cheat and specifically target us GRE's all the time, also joining with nicknames like HellasThodoGAY or [GRE] something something just to mock us). That's who we were referring to.

"they are not doing well" that's not translated properly by google translate. It's an expression in Greek that can't be translated and understood in other languages as it is. Yet again, we were referring to the fake accounters. You saw some of them yourself today.

Again, if you think we would be so stupid and naive that we would flame you in Greek in such a way that you could easily see and translate it just like that then i don't know what to say.

Very backstabbing of you indeed.
I would like Timid's opinion on all of this.
This is all I'll say for now. And not a word more.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Quote: HELLAS ThodoToday at 1:06 AM
i just flamed night xd

Yes, this was in the server echo. Now, you might argue that, OH ITS JUST FOR FUN, so, okay I might give it the benefit of doubt.
Oh yes, and this is what he wrote
Quote: μεγας κλλοουν να του πεθανει η μανα

About the video, though.... I mean, it can be interpreted in two ways
a) Nickiez(yes im calling him that just because i don't wanna type that weird name) and Hellas really hate tashkaen, so they will target him to the extent that he gets mad and leave. Targeting people in-game is, allowed, it can't be called harassment.
b) Nickiez and Hellas are teaming, and just using Tashkaen as a way to escape. Now this, will be bannable. But again, we'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

About the backstabbing thing, I mean, he(night) doesn't like your style of playing and he reported it, why take it personal? He suspects you are 'cheating' in a way, and he wants admins to know that, there's no backstabbing and hatred there.

I'm not concluding anything, I just wanted to share my thoughts. I'll leave this matter to others.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
You can probably check how tashkaen insults us, apologizes then does it again and again. We don't hate him, that's a strong word, but he makes it personal with us both and always attacks us/blocks us, so you can say it's a little bit of revenge there.

Also "why take it personal?" maybe it's personal maybe not who knows, but ever since i started playing here everyone seems to take things personal, so i just roll with it.

Regarding the server echo stuff, I don't remember when those were said by Hellas, but everything him and i said in the server today i explained truthfully above.

This is pretty much all i have to say on my part. I'm not even gonna comment on Joe's "i wonder if they are also using modes they rarely get damage"