#behavior #teaming #spoiling a fun
Just wanted to ask couple of questions:

1. Why do you act as if you are innocent all the time? You two teaming up is nothing new and everyone knows you are causing unfair situations to pretty much all of the members, especially when no admins are around. (Night's video proves that as well)
2. Why do you guys actually feel the necessity to team up? You two are already good players and you do very well on your own already. Why not play the game the way its supposed to be played? Teaming up causes a lot of players (both new and old) to quit/not login when you two are online
3. Lastly, why do you guys push so hard to win every time? I don't want to sound like a hater here but you guys are trying so hard 95% of the time. No one can blame you for this but I actually wonder the motive behind this. Most people here login and focus on having fun, not tunnel-visioning to win.
flame can be accepted! we maybe lose controll sometimes(but u see how many times tashken or some others fake accounters flame us,sometimes we asnwer) i would accept punish by that! but we dont accept teaming while this happens 1st against us! if some1 joining only to kill me or nick! with simple words if some1 dont like me and he wants to attack me all the time! ill fight him back!!! all these guys who post here they are doing exact the same thing! shootik protect deadlife! mrhope shindler!(blocking our way when we trying to kill their buddy) dead-shot if im wrong let me know
i did once question to dave!<<how many do they chase us even if we are not 1st his asnwer was<< the whole server>>(and u will say being not 1st doesn't mean that u are untargetble) ik and thats why we dont have problem !! ill say once again about dave cuz he is active most of they time and he see whats going on(they team AGAINST us)
My last commend: first u need to check yourself before u make a compaint about others!(talking generally)
Best sumo player 2k20
Let me break down your little , whatever that is, really quickly.
Quote:flame can be accepted!

Yes, they can be accepted. But do you accept them? You can't expect everyone to be so kind to you when you keep acting like a douchebag, can you? The best example? You spammed my DMs, you harassed an admin, because i 'flamed' you? I dunno man, i really don't know how you function.

Quote: we maybe lose controll sometimes
Did you just contradict what you just said? Stick to your point mate.

Quote: i would accept punish by that!
I really don't know what you mean. If you mean, you "accept" being punished for being a rude , annoying, childish, high tempered, killjoy, you did a nice job. I mean, you don't have to 'accept' the punishments, we can 'punish' you if we see you do anything(against the rules), whether you accept them or not. It really doesn't matter.

Quote: but we dont accept teaming while this happens 1st against us!
Excuse me? Who teamed 'against' you? If you mean people trying to eliminate you because you are 1st(or winning) that isn't called teaming. You are supposed to kill the leading players, and that's what everyone does.

Quote: (but u see how many times tashken or some others fake accounters flame us,sometimes we asnwer)
I personally never saw you report ANY "Fake Accounters". Plus, if Tashkaen is being rude to you (for a reason obviously) why don't you , you know, report or something? I keep saying it all the time.

Quote: if some1 joining only to kill me or nick!
Who is that "some1" I wonder. Again, people joining in to target you, as i said, is not against the rules. (Let's be honest, you are the ones 'targeting' people, like you targeted Tashkaen in the above video) But even if they do target you, you just don't gang up on them when 4 people are around. That's just silly and annoying.

Quote: with simple words if some1 dont like me and he wants to attack me all the time!
I'll be honest, the previous sentence was way easier to understand. But yes, it means the same, and my points remain the same as well.

Quote: ill fight him back!!!
If you fight people back, how are you winning all these matches? Like, if I target someone, I mostly die all the time. Well, those are some epic skills you have got, still, that doesn't 'justify' your teaming when only 4 people were around.

Quote: all these guys who post here they are doing exact the same thing!
That's fake news! RDL posted something up there and he doesn't do the exact same thing! TRUST ME! He has a life.

Quote: shootik protect deadlife! mrhope shindler!(blocking our way when we trying to kill their buddy)
Hmm.. How many times did either of those things happened? Once? Twice? I'm so sure it didn't happen quite as often as your teaming did, guys.

Quote: dead-shot if im wrong let me know
OH! And its not even a first hand record! WELL DONE MY FRIEND! You proved nothing. Well I heard Dave has got rabbit teeth , that doesn't make it true, does it?

Quote: i did once question to dave!<<how many do they chase us even if we are not 1st his asnwer was<< the whole server>>
A) He was joking
B) Even if he wasn't joking, your actions justify that. I must say, you brought it upon yourself mate.
C) He can't be LITERALLY right, because, come on, lets be honest, not everyone knows about your teaming and stuff, new players just roam around bumping into trees and houses anyway. So literally, he's wrong.

Quote: (and u will say being not 1st doesn't mean that u are untargetble)
I didn't catch that one, What?

Quote: ik and thats why we dont have problem !!
You literally named people teaming(which weren't 1st hand accounts anyway, you just heard them from Deadshot or whoever that is)
But, if you don't have a problem with people running after you, why did you mention it at first place? You are just contradicting yourself mate, time after time.

Quote: ill say once again about dave cuz he is active most of they time and he see whats going on
We all do see what's going on. And he's a part of it, believe me.

Quote: (the team AGAINST us)
Yea? What about that? I mean, yea? So? What? Take it. If you have the balls to do something, have the balls to take it too.
Oh wait, let me quote a little conversation RDL and I had in the past about you.
Quote: Adam / Leftie / RDL01/30/2020
There isn't really much that can be done about it, it isn't against the rules, nor is it viable to make it against the rules. Ultimately, it is up to everyone else on the server to also team up, against those two, if they really care about them not winning
RoOsTeR_KiNg01/30/2020
Very well said. If only people could understand that.... sigh
Adam / Leftie / RDL01/30/2020
I mean, its even the obvious thing to do
if someone is teaming
make a bigger team to beat them
or until they stop teaming

I'll repeat it anyway, make a bigger team than theirs, that's what me meant. And that's what the people are doing. As i already said it before, you brought it upon yourself.

Quote: My last commend: first u need to check yourself before u make a compaint about others!(talking generally)
This is the only thing in that little "THING" you wrote that made sense. But, if you think about it , it doesn't. Just think about it.
-----
Just to avoid this place turning into a fucking debate-hall, I'll let only other admins add to it.
If I see ANYONE, (yes, ANYONE, the accused, the reporter, ANYONE) type ANYTHING, on this THREAD, they'll get banned for 2 days.

I'll type it again : Don't type anything now, let (other) admins do their job. You've placed everything on the table, now let admins look at them.
i posted by mistake
"Good job" admins.
protection of violators 10 \ 10
as I said before, the fact that I don`t kill my friends does not make me teamer. My actions are not aimed at protecting Dead_Life, GUWOP or Dirty_Beach, who have been playing this game for a long time and don't need anyone's protection. Lol
My actions against you are nothing more than a response to the fact that you are trying in every possible way to destroy my favorite game.
Your problem is that for some reason you two imagined yourself to be the owners of the server, who can do whatever they want while admins are offline.
If by this behavior you wanted to achieve hatred and targeting from the sumo community, then congratulations, you did it.
here is just for today! tashkan(changed name into lekotek) was trying to protect shind(he was 1st) by blocking my way! when i kill shind he started insulting me! in the same way i could say they team aswell!bcz this is what happens to me and nick! shind admit whats going on in the 2 next photos! and shind is one of my biggest(<<enemys>>) in game but he know whats going on! and for me thats respectfull bcz he has the balls to admit everything about whats going on!!i have nothing more to say!!!!im leaving admins to do their job !
https://imgur.com/a/Oa8SQMg
Best sumo player 2k20
Dude, I am amazed how the GRE is so deluded. People band up against you because they can't stand your fucking teaming all the fucking time. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. They did not start first. You did. Sooooo.... you brought it all on yourself.

If I hear one more whining comment from you or nick, this won't end well.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Considering Shootnik and Deadlife didn't really see my warning, they weren't aware of the consequence.
But Hellas, you saw it, you mentioned it yourself and yet continued to type shit.

So... We are giving you some time off Sumo, 2 days, to be precise.

Edit: Taking some time off will be beneficial to you personally, and for the server as a whole. Take some time off to cool off.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
As i see, i gained that right to speak cuz my name metioned more, I do not know what is the point of that post. As RDL will not give any of u perma-ban or something about this because there is no such big deal here, what u do to players in game obviously they do it back to you, the more this post continues the more toxic form it will be. U r exaggerating this situation, if anyone can not stand this situation tho i don't even know what it is, can play rarely or leave i guess.
fUCK Y'ALL
Since a 2nd thread is pretty much useless, I am adding these screenshots to support this thread.

In server rules and server announcements "Play fair" is listed. Can someone please explain me how is this fair? As long as these two players keep up this behaviour, they will be ruining the community and our fun. When these two aren't around almost everyone is much more positive and happier. I believe most of the people can confirm this.

I am amazed to see how "Play fair" is a server rule yet not executed and unfairness is still tolerated after tons of reports.

https://imgur.com/a/a0XjXZ6
(02-09-2020, 07:41 PM)Vylraen Wrote: I am amazed to see how "Play fair" is a server rule yet not executed and unfairness is still tolerated after tons of reports.

https://imgur.com/a/a0XjXZ6
and what part of this is unfair?
From the screenshot there is at least 13 players online (based upon the highest ID i can see in the names being 13). That is far more than the GRE team of 2.
Other players inability to effectively work together does not make it unfair, it just means everyone else needs to get smart.

I'm closing this thread because i'm sick of it continuing, and i'm sick of evidence being posted that is not actually evidence.

Hellas Thodo has been reminded to not be rude, in Greek or any other language, which I assume he will pass on to his other GRE friend, as that is the only rule that has been constantly proven to be broken by this thread.

If there is any other actual breaking of rules, make a new thread, and go from there. If there is ever another thread, don't reply to that thread unless you have actual evidence to add to it, or are the people it is about to defend yourselves. I won't stand for what this has become, a witch hunt.