complain about theman
I was spectating a player just because I wanted to see if he was hacking and if he did I would have reported him, but theman kicked me with the reason of "bug abuse". How's that a bug?
If theman(while in-game) banned you while you were in game, why were you /specing a supposed hacker? I mean, There's already an admin there( oh wait, Lalisch was present there too). So, instead of any /report or literally anything you decided to /spec. Seems weird no?
We need to wait for theman to reply, of course. I just posted my thoughts on this.

Oh yes, if this is a complaint( thats why it is here ) why not use the complaint-template?
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
I didn't want to make false reports, that's why I used /spec
Ignoring the template, let's look at actually what happened.

NotANumber, you were literally camping the whole map before you decided to spec the said player who according to you was hacking(so you were somehow thinking to get proofs after dying I suppose)? and it's really a 'weird' coincidence that I actually warned you not to use /spec to save your /dip won vehicle(being Monster- again a 'weird' coincidence) in this case.
Let's let both of these slide, you made a report on the said player 2 maps ago, then tried to win and AFTER winning a monster decided to spec them, when you died and weren't first position anymore?
Do you seriously think I haven't noticed what you did.
I actually let you off easily even though I had warned you even last time this is bug abuse(which you're hiding as getting proof for a suspicious player).
I was spectating different player, not the same I made report on.
Seriously? Why don't you admit you are lying.

User typed the command '/spec 2'. - that was me -> Implying I was hacking?
but wait you realized I have warned you before for spec abuse, so you switched user
User typed the command '/spec 4'. -> A regular player who was winning the map and was literally on the other side of the map, you didnt even see them winning because guess what, they were not camping like you on the spawn.
No wait you thought we can't check logs?

Any other explanation before I ban you for generally wasting admins time along with lying in a complaint?
(01-12-2020, 03:17 PM)theman Wrote: Seriously? Why don't you admit you are lying.

User typed the command '/spec 2'. - that was me -> Implying I was hacking?
but wait you realized I have warned you before for spec abuse, so you switched user

I wrote your id by mistake, so I switched to intended user. It's not that you warned me before.
So you took 27 seconds to realize your mistake and revert to the said player?
[2020/01/12-15:07:46] CMD typed: User typed the command '/spec 2'.
[2020/01/12-15:08:13] CMD typed: User typed the command '/spec 4'.

You have also not explained to me how did you become suspicious the player was hacking when they only joined before the last map, and in the said map weren't actually near you for literally 280 seconds - the time of your death.
And NotANumber, I might drop this little thing.
I was the one who got complaints about you in my Discord DMs about you abusing /spec to save vehicles you got from /dip.
Furthermore, I raised the issue with several other admins just to see if something can be done script-wise to prevent this.
Afterwards, I heard it one more time.
And now, this is the third time.... come on, dude.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Banned for 5 days for general twattery, lying and deceit, whilst abusing bugs
do whatever you want