question
I've been playing with this account since 2019 april. I played fairly, didn't cheat, didn't break any rules. Can you give me last chance to redeem myself, redirect left?
We *might* have given you a chance to redeem yourself. You were banned 'forever' , still we let you play. We did give you a chance after numerous accounts, trolling and all sort of bullshit.
And then what did you do? You messed up mate. You returned to your former shitty self, being a complete douche.

Okay, then RDL banned you. You could have waited and maybe, just, maybe, admins would change their minds.

But nope. You went to use a cleo command ,or whatever that stupid-ass childish, annoying thing is, on my and theman's account, thus getting Roosterking (surprisingly that's me) and theman(who is one of the best admins around) banned.
And it doesn't stop there. You logged in with other names.

[GRE]Omega
[GRE]MOQ

and most recently, coco_nut.

You thought you could get away with that name? Like, we fucking knew you were KWAC when you logged in with coco_nut. No newbie types /admin as soon as they join a 'newly discovered server'. We decided to play along to see how far you'll go to 'deceive' admins. Well, you just proved you are a stupid, idiotic, annoying, worthless, piece of shit who doesn't deserve any chances.

I'm sick of your shit. Like, look at Sumo, just look at it. It's a small server , from a game released in 2004, like, why do you waste your time on this? Don't you have literally NOTHING else to do? Go and run off to Kars' or CrazyBob's or whomsoever servers are famous right now. Don't you ever dare coming to Sumo.
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
Maybe I was douche in the past, but now I'm not, I have learned from my mistakes. Please, consider unbanning me. I will not team with anyone, won't talk to anyone, I will play like a normal player.
No.

But here is what you do;
  • Go to IKEA, or any other place that sells plants
  • Buy a cactus
  • Force it up your arse
Let me just break down that thing you just wrote.

Quote: Maybe I was douche in the past
"Maybe"? MAYBE? Dude, you WERE a douche in the past, and you still ARE a douche.

Quote: but now I'm not,
Keep telling yourself that, no one is buying it.

Quote: I have learned from my mistakes.
No you haven't. You multiaccounted and deceived nightthief and me just yesterday, saying you were from USA and what not. Dude, no one is stupid enough not to notice you were acting a bit more than just suspicious.

Quote: . Please, consider unbanning me.
a) bans.sumoserv.com
b) No.
C) Fuck off
d) Nope. You aren't getting unbanned, fuck off.

Quote: I will not team with anyone,

As i said, its not fucking against the rules. You don't even know why you were banned. So,if you don't even know what your mistakes were, how did you 'learn from your mistakes' (yes, that was a reference to something you just wrote)

Quote: won't talk to anyone,
Again! Talking isn't against the rules. You can talk. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISTAKES WERE... Damn, you are just stupid man.
I won't talk (shit) to anyone would have been a better sentence, but, it doesn't matter, does it?

Quote: I will play like a normal player.
No, you won't. If I see you playing like a normal player, I'll ban you. You aren't allowed to enter the server. You have caused enough damage, now fucking leave already.

Or, you can do what RDL just told you to.

Quote: Go to IKEA, or any other place that sells plants
Buy a cactus
Force it up your arse
[Image: sig.php?name=RoOsTeRKiNg&img=3]

[ Dodgy ]
There are people who act way worse than me in this server.

Quote:Again! Talking isn't against the rules. You can talk. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISTAKES WERE... Damn, you are just stupid man.
I won't talk (shit) to anyone would have been a better sentence, but, it doesn't matter, does it?

That's the thing, maybe some of you get frustrated when I talk or how I play.
Even if I get unbanned (I hope), then I will contribute to this server by making maps (I will improve) or making some donations.
No & No.

Firstly. You continue to evade bans, therefore you have not learnt at all.
Secondly. You are still here typing, instead of placing cactuses in your rectum.
(02-13-2020, 05:56 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: Firstly. You continue to evade bans, therefore you have not learnt at all.

That's true, I was evading my bans just because I love playing in sumo server. Please, RDL, I won't be a nuisance.
Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you and your upcoming sumo game.