Ananya
O.D.Bastard
Ananya
banned me for no reason ( Time farm )
Dirty_Beach / Dave_Shepard
-

I don’t understand what she meant

I play on this server for a very long time, I have 1k + hours and I do not need this.
if I don’t really like a map I'm going to smoke, this is my right.
This is not a rp server and the time played here does not matter.
Please deal with this problem.
Your problem has been dealt with on its own as Ananya banned you only for an hour and if there's a need, our resident alien will offer the explanation for handing out the ban.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(05-16-2020, 08:17 PM)[1st]Shoot Wrote: O.D.Bastard
Ananya
banned me for no reason ( Time farm )
Dirty_Beach / Dave_Shepard
-

I don’t understand what she meant

I play on this server for a very long time, I have 1k + hours and I do not need this.
if I don’t really like a map I'm going to smoke, this is my right.
This is not a rp server and the time played here does not matter.
Please deal with this problem.

My reason was clear, although I guess I need to explain it. So when asked why you weren't playing, your reply, as you mentioned, was that you didn't like the map. I can understand that. However, you didn't move an inch in the previous two maps either. You were warned, you start to move and proceed to do the same on the next map. You get kicked but again for the next 2 - 3 maps, you keep being idle.

Now if you ask me, if you don't like a map, that's fine. If you don't like two of them, that's also fine. But how could you say that you don't like any of the maps in the cycle? If you didn't like 'em you'd be off. That led me to believe that you had some other intentions (not saying you 100 did, but that led me to believe), and all I could think of was time farming.

Your ban was an hour long for the sole reason that what you did wasn't serious. At all. Now I still cannot say what your intentions were, but you did just brag about your 1k+ playing hours. And allegedly you've been doing this for quite a while now, so I wouldn't be bragging about those hours. I'm just sayin.

P.S: I felt like explaining it would be better since a few players did think that it wasn't a big deal. And it wasn't, hence the 1 hour ban. But I felt like it needed to be explained. Also wanted RDL's input on this if any.
What kind of nonsense are you trying to impress me here? as I said, this is not a rp server and even if I were engaged in farming, it would not give me absolutely nothing.
And since there is no rule on the server that prohibits smoking during the game, there is no violation. Is it logical?
From all this it turns out that the ban was issued without reason. And this is an abuse of the post of administrator.
Yes, why already trifle? Ban everyone you don’t like and sit there yourself. That will be fun, isn't it?
(05-17-2020, 09:04 AM)[1st]Shoot Wrote: What kind of nonsense are you trying to impress me here? as I said, this is not a rp server and even if I were engaged in farming, it would not give me absolutely nothing.
And since there is no rule on the server that prohibits smoking during the game, there is no violation. Is it logical?
From all this it turns out that the ban was issued without reason. And this is an abuse of the post of administrator.
Yes, why already trifle? Ban everyone you don’t like and sit there yourself. That will be fun, isn't it?

I don't want to get into any arguments with you, but owell. I explained my logic in the last post. Being ignorant is your call. Mentioning it here, the server bot itself kicks idle players. So we're not entirely encouraging being idle as well if it's not prohibited.

All in all, I'd like to know what RDL thinks of it and we'll move from there.