abusing
Your (server) name:[vG]Rikoo
Person complaining about:quickdeath
Type of Complaint: Dispute/Behaviour/Cheating (Choose one - SEE BELOW)
Witnesses:joe portallen.etc
Admin previously spoken to (if any):none
Complaint:abusing while buggged
that guy used 2 times fix in one round and then he bugged! we told him many times that he is bugged ! and he never did a relog! he wasn't moving for at least 2+ minutes and then acting like this ! he knew that he is bugged but he preffer to keep abusing
https://imgur.com/8J914B0
https://imgur.com/BfFr1jU
Best sumo player 2k20
Dude i just used /fix i didn't know i was bugged everything was normal to me
(10-15-2020, 12:08 PM)QuickDeath Wrote: Dude i just used /fix i didn't know i was bugged everything was normal to me

so u didin't see that u coudn't move for 2 minutes ? and that arthur and joe told you u relog? okkk
Best sumo player 2k20
Nah dude everything was working just fine for me i didn't see that i couldn't move for 2m
(10-15-2020, 12:16 PM)QuickDeath Wrote: Nah dude everything was working just fine for me i didn't see that i couldn't move for 2m

so u r saying that u were normally in ur vehicle and driving? and what about everython telling u to relog?
Best sumo player 2k20
Yes i was driving normally i didn't even know that i was bugged.
Look man i didn't even know that using /fix can get u bugged u should report this at the bug section.
The server records when people use /unbug (as its a fairly abusable command, so it gets logged).

[Image: 2020-10-15-13-23-47-Window.png]

Why do you constantly get bugged and/or feel the need to use that command?
(10-15-2020, 12:24 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: The server records when people use /unbug (as its a fairly abusable command, so it gets logged).

[Image: 2020-10-15-13-23-47-Window.png]

Why do you constantly get bugged and/or feel the need to use that command?

that happens earlier! and it happens always after u comming from alt tabbing! whats the point of it?
Best sumo player 2k20
When such a thing happens(like what happened to QD) you can drive normally, while others think you're bugged, so it's better to report the bug in this situation, as for QD, now you know it's a bug, so until it's fixed, do not abuse it!

Thanks for the report but I don't think the player is at fault here, so no action will be taken
When life gets hard, the tough get tougher.

Vasudev Kutumbkum
Don't worry about it it won't happen again ty Smile