Function tag ID no color !
Hello
It's been a long time since I noticed that the / Tag function no longer works correctly
so i thought ever since that it was deleted
however it is still indicated in the list of commands
when I type / Tag ID there is never again the appearance of the color which is however always announced by
" Tagged player flashes a pink color! "
but no color on the target
The player should retain their own color, and every second it flashes pink, then back to their normal color, pink again, etc etc, at 1 second intervals.

I used it yesterday when playing missions to help me find who i needed to kill, and it worked for me. So I'm not sure what the problem is. So I will ask people who read this, do you also have issues, and if so, have you noticed any pattern to when it doesn't work? It's hard to nail down bugs if I can't reproduce it reliably to fix it.

Also, in case you didn't know. You do not need to upload attachments to each new thread, it's optional. I'm just checking, as i've seen you do it more than once now. It will let you post without an attachment/image.
yes, thanks if other players can tell if they have the same problem
I confirm that for me I have no color
I know what you are saying because it worked well in the past
but not at all for a long time
I will then look for my side in the settings of GTA in case ...
i asked in the game it seems it works for some players and not for others
yesterday it was ok
the next day it doesn't work anymore
it is probably a bug on my side that I will try to solve
Tested in the game, and it works correctly for me as well, so definitely an issue from Joe's side!
[Image: x5crBhD.png?1]
I didn't actually update or fix anything about this. So it's one of those issues that comes and goes, and we need to try figuring out what the commonality is, I don't think I will be able to fix it untilk we figure out what needs to happen to break it.
On further investigation it has been found out what if causing the bug, if the player triggering the /tag command has in game player ID X, and the person they are tagging has an ID Y then,
it will work correctly if X > Y
it will not work correctly if Y > X
By not work I mean, it says that player ID Y has been tagged, but neither the MINI map nor the player name start to flash PINK colour
[Image: x5crBhD.png?1]
[18:08:11] Priv Msg: [ID 8] theman: so for you all players less than 7 will work
sorry theman
I had not seen this answer in game
so i have to check this

EDIT:
for now, this evening I tested with ID 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
flashing purple color works
ID 10, 11, 12, 13 the color is not present
there are only announcements
(11-16-2020, 03:33 PM)Redirect Left Wrote: I didn't actually update or fix anything about this. So it's one of those issues that comes and goes, and we need to try figuring out what the commonality is, I don't think I will be able to fix it untilk we figure out what needs to happen to break it.
After checking, It seems indeed that what theman wrote to me yesterday by PM is correct:
theman: it is related to your ID
theman: it will work if your ID is bigger than the player ID you are tagging
Theman: so for you all players less than 7 will work

my ID was
[JOINED] Joe59 (ID: 7)